Please read these Terms and Conditions, as access to the viewing and use of any of the services of buy.run requires consent that you are aware of, understand and accept these Terms.
These General Terms apply upon initial access to the Website and the Services and are as binding as a contractual agreement.
The General Terms shall enter into force the first time the User accesses the Website or creates a User Profile. They are applicable to any visit to and use of the services and resources of the Website and are valid until the deletion of the User Profile and/or suspending the use of the Website. The User is responsible for his actions in connection with the use of the Website and after closing his User Profile.
The Terms and
Conditions may be modified or updated periodically at the discretion of the
Administrator as the user will be notified for that. Unless otherwise stated,
changes will take effect from the day they are posted on the Website. If you do
not agree with the changes made or are not satisfied with the services offered
by the Platform, you may at any time suspend the use of buy.run and delete your Profile.
II. INFORMATION ABOUT THE ADMINISTRATOR
1. The Platform Administrator is BUYRUN GROUP Ltd with registered
office and headquarters in Sofia 1505, district of Poduyane, j.k. Suhata Reka,
block 4, entr. B, floor 6, apt. 16, with UIC 205630453.
2. You can contact buy.run at:
Sofia 1505, district of Poduyane, j.k. Suhata Reka, block 4, entr. B, floor 6, apt. 16,
Üçevler Mh. Bayraktepe Sk. No.19/1 Nilüfer, Bursa, Turkey
Tel: +90 224 532 0203
E-mail address: info
3. Seller on the Platform may be any person who
offers goods or services to third parties and has an appropriate contract with buy.run
III. EXPLANATION OF CERTAIN TERMS
Account - means an account registered on the buy.run
site. The Customer is responsible for the updating and accuracy of the information in the
Customer - means any capable individual of 18 years or over, a legal entity or other legal form having an account on the site or placing an order.
Personal data - means personal data within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act and the European legislation.
My cart - means a place on the site with process steps where you can place an order by adding products, quantity, billing address, shipping address, discount coupons, and etc.
Cash on delivery - means cash on delivery within the meaning of the Postal Services Act.
Platform - means the e-trade software application buy.run
Order - means an electronic document within the meaning of Art. 3 of the Electronic Document and Electronic Certification Services Act, objectifying the will of the Customer and made through the buy.run Platform, through which the Customer declares to the Seller that he wishes to purchase the Goods offered by the Seller on the Platform.
User - means a user within the meaning of Art. 13, Item 1 of the Consumer Protection Act.
Seller – means any person who sells through the buy.run platform
Merchant / Trader - means a sole proprietor, legal entity or other legal form offering goods on the Platform.
Commodity(s) / Goods - means any product presented by a Seller on the Platform.
Content – means all
information contained on the Platform.
Specifications – means all characteristics and/or descriptions of the Goods.
IV GENERAL CLAUSES
1. buy.run Terms and Conditions are binding for all Platform Customers.
2. Any use of the Platform means that you have read in detail the General Terms and Conditions for its use and have agreed to abide by them unconditionally.
3. buy.run reserves the right to change the Platform's General Terms to reflect legal changes, as well as any changes related to the way the site operates. The revised Terms will apply from the time they are posted on the Platform.
4. If any provision of these General Terms and Conditions for the use of the Platform proves invalid or inapplicable, for whatever reason, it does not entail the invalidity or inapplicability of the other provisions.
5. The General Terms and Conditions, which were in force at the time of the conclusion of the distance contract between the Customer and the Merchant, shall apply for ordering through the Platform.
6. All goods are sold and delivered until the quantities are exhausted, even if not explicitly stated on the Platform.
V. CONTRACT AND CONCLUSION OF CONTRACTS
Customer substantiates his wish to purchase the Goods through the Platform by
submitting the Order electronically or by telephone.
2. The distance sale contract between the Merchant and the Customer shall be considered concluded after confirmation of the given order by the Merchant. Confirmation will be done by sending a notification to the Customer on his e-mail and/or via SMS sent to his phone. buy.run is not a party to a distance selling contract concluded through the Commodity Platform.
3. The sales contract concluded between the Customer and the Merchant shall consist of these General Terms and Conditions and any possible additional agreements between the Merchant and the Customer. The Guarantee Certificate for each Goods will accompany it, and it will be issued by the Merchant or his supplier in accordance with the legal requirements.
VI. ONLINE SALES POLICY
Access to the Platform for registration of the Order is allowed to each
2. Upon successful completion of the registration you will receive a username and password. Only one account can be registered with one email address.
3. buy.run reserves the right in its sole discretion to restrict the Customer's access to the execution of the Order.
4. All prices of the Platform Goods are in Euro and are valid only at the time of their publication, and the Seller has the right, without notice, to change them at any time. Prices on orders confirmed by the Seller are final and are not subject to change.
5. The prices presented to the Platform are final and include all taxes and fees, excluding processing and delivery costs - indicated separately, if due. In the event that a processing and/or shipping charge is due, the final price to be paid by the Customer will be calculated before the order is placed and in full compliance with the Consumer Protection Act.
6. In case of online payments or bank transfers, bank fees / commissions, unilaterally determined by the respective bank / financial institution, may be charged. In this case, the Seller and buy.run do not bear any responsibility for these costs, and they are the sole responsibility of the Customer.
7. All information about the goods presented on the site (including but not limited to specifications, warranty terms, usage, etc., as well as images) is provided by the Seller.
8. buy.run assumes no responsibility whatsoever in the case of untrue, incorrectly or inaccurately presented information, as well as for correct information, but presented in a misleading way or in the event of a discrepancy between the presented and the actual situation.
Merchant has the right to use subcontractors for the fulfillment of its
obligations under the distance sale contract concluded through the Platform
without the need to notify or obtain the Customer's consent thereto. The Seller
will be responsible for the actions of his subcontractors as his own.
Customer may place the Platform Orders by adding the desired Goods to his shopping
cart (My Cart), following the steps indicated in the Platform to complete and
send the corresponding Order.
2. Any item added to My Cart may be purchased if available. Adding the Goods to My Cart without order being completed does not lead to the registration of the order and the automatic saving of the Goods.
3. The Customer undertakes and is responsible for ensuring that all information provided in connection with the Order is true, complete and accurate at the date of dispatch of the order. The Customer authorizes buy.run to provide this information to the respective Seller when the Order contains the Goods of the latter.
4. By sending the order, the Customer allows buy.run and/or the Seller to contact him in any possible way when it is necessary in connection with the placed order or the concluded Contract.
VIII. COMPLAINTS AND CANCELLATION OF DISTANCE SALES CONTRACTS
accordance with the Consumer Protection Act, the Consumer is entitled to a
claim for any non-conformity of the goods with the contract, when after the
delivery, at the initial inspection or during the storage, installation,
testing or operation, non-conformities of the goods are detected.
2. The Customer, who has the quality of a consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act, is entitled under Art.50 of the Consumer Protection Act to withdraw from the distance contract without due penalty or indemnity within the period provided by the respective Merchant, which may not be less than 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods.
3. The consumer shall inform the Merchant in writing of his decision to withdraw from the contract of sale by completing Annex 6 before the expiry of the period provided by the respective Merchant.
4. The consumer is obliged to return the goods to the Merchant within 14 days.
5. The Merchant undertakes to recover the price paid for the Contract concluded at a distance from which the Buyer has waived within 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which he received proof from the User that the latter returned the respective Goods. The amount will be refunded as expected without incurring any additional cost to the Buyer using the same payment method used by the Buyer in the initial transaction, unless the Buyer has expressly agreed to use another payment method.
6. Each Merchant who sells through buy.run himself settles the conditions of return of goods, as they are available on the page of each Seller.
IX. GOODS FOR WHICH THE CUSTOMER HAS NO RIGHT OF REFUSAL
Customer is not entitled to withdraw from the Contract concluded in the
- For the supply of goods, the price of which depends on fluctuations in the financial market, which cannot be controlled by the Merchant and which may occur during the term of exercising the right of withdrawal;
- Upon delivery of goods made to the Customer's request or according to his individual requirements;
- In the supply of goods which by their nature may impair their quality or have a short shelf life;
- For the supply of sealed goods which have been opened after delivery and cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection;
- For the supply of goods which, having been delivered and by their nature, have been mixed with other goods which cannot be separated;
- On delivery of sealed sound recordings or video recordings or sealed computer software that are opened after delivery.
X. COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
registration, each Customer may give his/her consent to receive commercial
communications containing the latest offers, promotions and other marketing
communications to be generated by the Platform.
2. The consent given may be withdrawn at any time by the Customer by means of the respective fields in My Account.
1. The Customer agrees that by providing any personal or other information to buy.run, he agrees that it may be used by the latter for the following purposes:
a) Maintaining the Customer's account, including registering orders, sending products ordered, performing the services ordered, invoicing, settling disputes with Customers regarding their Orders or considering their requests;
b) Sending periodic notifications by e-mail;
c) Conducting market research, tracking and monitoring sales and customer / consumer behavior.
2. By providing his data to buy.run, the Customer gives his explicit consent to contact him employees of buy.run or third parties who are couriers, sellers, providers of marketing services, state and municipal authorities / employees.
XII. PAYMENT - INVOICING
prices of the Goods and Services announced in the Platform are final and
include VAT, as well as all other taxes and fees provided for in the current
2. The price, the payment method and the due date for payment of invoices are indicated in each Order. Orders for products offered by buy.run amounting to more than BGN 10,000 will not be payable on delivery and should be paid in advance by bank transfer or bank card.
3. The Customer is obliged to provide all necessary information for issuing the invoice in accordance with the current Bulgarian legislation.
4. The Seller will issue an invoice for the ordered and delivered goods on the basis of the information provided by the Customer.
5. The Seller will issue an invoice to buy.run for the goods sold, then buy.run will issue an invoice to the Customer.
6. In order to properly prepare the invoice for the relevant Order, the Customer is obliged to constantly update the data in his account. He is obliged to review the information specified in the relevant Order to ensure that it is complete, correct and accurate.
XIII. GOODS DELIVERY
1. The Seller undertakes to deliver the Goods ordered and purchased alone or through a courier company to an address specified by the Buyer or at an office of the courier company, depending on the choice of the Customer.
2. The Seller will ensure the proper packing of the Goods and the sending of supporting documents.
3. The relevant delivery price shall be paid by the Buyer.